Hello all 2,261 NYC Bills Fans!
Ok, I’m out of hibernation. I’ll admit, this season snuck up on me. Lots of info in this e-mail…
McFadden’s WILL be showing this Saturday’s 4pm game against the Giants. They are looking into getting Game Pass for the last 2 preseason games. Stay tuned. More info will be e-mailed shortly.
Anyone else have Game Pass? I bought it and it has been nothing but trouble. I figured if I wasn’t the only one, we can unleash the NYCBBB wrath on them to get them to fix all the bugs.
On Friday, 8/26 McFadden’s is throwing a Bills Season Kickoff party from 6-9pm. They will have half price top shelf cocktails, half price draft beer and half price house wine, as well as half price Buffalo wings for all Bills fans during that time. We’ll send reminders and updates in the coming weeks.
JETS TAILGATE AT METLIFE!!!
On New Year’s Day!!! The Jets have set us up with group rates once again. And why shouldn’t they? We bought almost 600 tickets each year the last few years.
Here are the details:
Gametime: Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 1pm
Ticket Link: http://bit.ly/backers16
They are offering us 2 ticket price points:
– Upper Corner/Sideline for $70
– Upper Sideline/Prime for $75
Parking passes are also available to purchase.
You will be able to purchase up to 8 tickets directly through the link. If you need more than 8, please give Brian Aiello at the Jets a call at 973.549.4883. He will reserve the seats so they are together.
We WILL be having a tailgate again. More details will come nearer the date, but here are some if you are curious:
– Tailgate location – Lot 26 next to the IZOD Center, near pole A.
– Everyone is invited to attend. No extra fees to attend tailgate.
– If you are driving, you’ll need a parking pass.
– If you are not driving, you can still come to the location.
– It’s bring your own food and drinks.
– The bar supplies some beer, but it goes very quickly.
– More info will be posted here as the date approaches:
That’s all for now.
- Matt Soreco