|1||Thu, Sept. 8||Bills||Rams||8:20 p.m.|
|2||Mon, Sept. 19||Titans||Bills||7:15 p.m.|
|3||Sun, Sept. 25||Bills||Dolphins||1 p.m.|
|4||Sun, Oct. 2||Bills||Ravens||1 p.m.|
|5||Sun, Oct. 9||Steelers||Bills||1 p.m.|
|6||Sun, Oct. 16||Bills||Chiefs||4:25 p.m.|
|7||Sun, Oct. 23||Bye||Bye||Bye|
|8||Sun, Oct. 30||Packers||Bills||8:20 p.m.|
|9||Sun, Nov. 6||Bills||Jets||1 p.m.|
|10||Sun, Nov. 13||Vikings||Bills||1 p.m.|
|11||Sun, Nov. 20||Browns||Bills||1 p.m.|
|12||Thu, Nov. 24||Bills||Lions||12:30 p.m.|
|13||Thu, Dec. 1||Bills||Patriots||8:15 p.m.|
|14||Sun, Dec. 11||Jets||Bills||1 p.m.|
|15||Sat, Dec. 17||Dolphins||Bills||8:15 p.m.|
|16||Sat, Dec. 24||Bills||Bears||1 p.m.|
|17||Mon, Jan. 2||Bills||Bengals||8:30 p.m.|
|18||Sun, Jan 8||Patriots||Bills||1 p.m.|
|Sun, Jan 15||Bills||Dolphins||1 p.m.|
Specials / Menu
- BAR / CASH ONLY
- $60 | Unlimited Wings, Bud Light, Budweiser & Labatt Blue, Premium House Mixed Drinks
- $45 | Unlimited Wings, Bud Light, Budweiser & Labatt Blue
- Guests seated at tables will have the option for the above packages HOWEVER everyone at the table IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE, NO EXCEPTIONS. If Guests are participating in the unlimited package at the bar these will be added to their bill.
- Cooler Packages:
- TAILGATE $175 ++ (available only during day games for brunch): 1 bottle of champagne, 1 pitcher of bloody Mary, 1 carafe of OJ, 3 a la carte menu items $18 or under
- HAIL MARY $215 ++ (available for all games) 1 case (24) bud light or Labatt blue, 50 wings
- RED ZONE $375 ++ (available for all games) 2 cases (24 each) bud light and / or Labatt blue, 1 case (24) hard seltzer, 75 wings, 2 jumbo pretzels
- THE LOMBARDI $650 ++ (available for all games) 2 cases (24 each) bud light and / or Labatt blue, 1 case (24) hard seltzer, 2 bloody mary or mimosa pitchers, 100 wings, 2 jumbo pretzels, 2 margherita pizzas
- A La Carte Drink Specials (available at bar and tables)
- $5 Labatt Blue, $5 Bud light, $5 Budweiser, $7 Hard Seltzers, $7 Tullamore Shots
- Game Day Menu
- WINGS Choice of buffalo, bbq, sweet chili, ten spice
- PULLED PORK NACHOS bbq pulled pork smoked gouda sauce, fresno salsa
*GF tortilla chips to be available
- SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP Tortilla chips *GF tortilla chips to be available
- GUACAMOLE & CHIPS Tortilla chips *GF tortilla chips to be available
- DUNKIN PRETZEL Bavarian soft pretzel, cheddar-ale dip, hot mustard
- MARGHERITA PIZZA Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil * GF Option available *TO BE OFFERED DURING BRUNCH HOURS ON GAME DAY MENU
- SWEET INFERNO PIZZA cup and char pepperoni, hot honey, mozzarella* GF Option available *TO BE OFFERED DURING BRUNCH HOURS ON GAME DAY MENU
- BEEF ON WECK slow roasted prime rib, au jus, Kaiser roll hand cut fries *TO BE OFFERED DURING ALL GAMES
- NASHVILLE HOT CAULIFLOWER Crispy fried cauliflower, house made hot sauce, blue cheese *TO BE OFFERED DURING BRUNCH HOURS ON GAME DAY MENU
- For all Sunday Day Games during brunch, we will offer the above game day menu in addition to our brunch menu.
- For all NIGHT and weekday games, we will offer the above game day menu in addition to our dinner menu minus the marg pizza and cauliflower as they are already on the dinner menu.
- The only food items from the dinner menu we would not be able to offer would be the sushi and sashimi.
RESERVATION AND TABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Reservations for each game will open the Monday prior at 12PM except for a few games. Please see the schedule below for the reservations for each game open.
- All Reservations inquires must be submitted to BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@table95.com
- $40/person Minimum for seated tables OR everyone at the table participating in one of the unlimited packages.
- When guests are submitting their reservation inquiry, to best assist and expedite the booking process they must include the following:
- First & Last Name, Phone Number, Exact Headcount, Reservation Start Time, Indoor or outdoor seating preference.
- A reservation inquiry does not confirm the reservation.
- Once a guest submits their inquiry, they will receive an automatic response.
- Reservations processed in the order requests are received.
- A reservation credit card authorization form will be sent to you within the next 24 hours. Once the reservation form is completed and sent back, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your reservation. All table reservations are first come first serve with a signed form.
- All correspondence for reservations must be handled via email.
- 15 Minute grace period for all reservations. If the party fails to call or check in by the end of the 15-minute grace period they will be marked as a no show, especially if there is a wait list for the table.
- All reservations will receive a reservation form outlining the packages, minimum, cancellation / headcount policies and terms and conditions. All forms must be signed with a CC for holding purposes. Reservations are not confirmed until a signed form is received.
- The number of guests the reservations signs for is the number of guests they are responsible for even if at any given time the reservation decreases in size. This is to ensure we are capitalizing on all seating accordingly. Additional seating if reservations increase in size will be based on availability.
- Cancellation Policy: Must cancel with a 48-hour notice or more. Failure to do so will result in the CC on file being charged a $10/person cancellation fee.
|Date / Time||Game||When reservations open|
|9/12 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Steelers||Monday 9/6 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|9/19 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Dolphins||Monday 9/13 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|9/26 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Washington||Monday 9/20 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|10/3 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Texans||Monday 9/27 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|10/10 at 8:20PM||Buffalo Bills vs Chiefs||Monday 10/4 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|10/18 at 8:15PM||Buffalo Bills vs Titans||Monday 10/11 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|10/31 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Dolphins||Monday 11/1 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|11/7 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Jaguars||Monday 10/25 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|11/14 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Jets||Monday 11/8 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|11/21 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Colts||Monday 11/15 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|11/25 at 8:20PM||Buffalo Bills vs Saints||Thursday 11/18 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|12/6 at 8:15PM||Buffalo Bills vs Patriots||Monday 11/29 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|12/12 at 4:25PM||Buffalo Bills vs Buccaneers||Tuesday 12/7 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|12/19 at TBD||Buffalo Bills vs Panthers||Monday 12/13 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|12/26 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Patriots||Monday 12/20 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|1/2/21 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Falcons||Monday 12/27 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
|1/3/22 at 1:00PM||Buffalo Bills vs Jets||Monday 1/3 at 12PM via BuffaloBillsPenn6NYC@Table95.com|
A new day.
Hello all 2,200+ NYC Buffalo Bills Fans!
If you missed out on the last batch of tickets, the Jets just opened up more seats for us. This will be available for the next day only:
Section 336, Rows 17-21:
$90.43 per ticket through this link:
Unfortunately the Giants do not offer group rates or seating. We will tailgate before the Giants game though!!
Tailgate info for both games
Here is info on the Jets game tailgate. It will be basically the same for the Giants game the following week (except the tickets part) – https://www.nycbbb.com/notes/bills-jets-tailgate-info-2/
Unfortunately we don’t think there is a way for Public House to televise preseason games. If that changes, we’ll let everyone know.
We were in the Buffalo News!
Check out an article about our move to Public House in The Buffalo News.
- Game Sunday, September 8, 2019.
- Game starts at 1:00 pm.
- Lot opens at 8:00 am (NFL rules)
- I suggest you get there first thing if you want to park right next to the action. The lot doesn’t fill up very quickly so if you aren’t there first thing, you probably won’t be too far away.
Lot 26 Pole A
Buy ORANGE PARKING PASS
Important note from Kenny aka Pinto Ron:
Some recent road trip events I have been a part of have been shut down by the police. Stadium’s are becoming intolerant to large masses of fans assembling, leaving a giant messes, and engaging in shenanigans (think table crashing). What happens is a group of 2 or 3 will wander in with a 18 or 24 pack and a bag of munchies. When they leave there are 18 or 28 empty cans and empty bags of munchies scattered on the ground where whey were standing. Multiple this by several hundred and we have a huge problem.
In the past few years, Pinto crew members have stayed late (usually half the first quarter) to at least beat the mess down to a more manageable level to avoid being banned the next year. We are not doing that this year. We are providing garbage bags, and there are dumpsters to place trash in (or near). This is not too much to ask, don’t get us chased out of here next year! This is last tailgating lot on this side of the stadium, and one of the last lots at the lowest parking costs.
- Driving directions to http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions
- Plenty of people take public transportation: http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions.
WHO CAN COME
- EVERYONE is invited. No extra fees to attend tailgate.
- If you are driving, a parking pass/ticket is needed.
- Driving directions to http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions.
- If you are not driving, you can still attend.
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Food and drinks are bring your own.
- Do you need to bring a grill (or other cooking equipment)? There are others with them. I’m sure they would share space, but I would highly recommend either bringing your own or sandwich type foods.
- Section 336, Rows 17-21:
$90.43 per ticket through this link:
- Other options are StubHub or Ticketmaster.
- Section 336, Rows 17-21:
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! A few years back, the lot was left an utter disaster. Jets/NFL security wasn’t happy.Be respectful. Yes the Meadowlands was built on a garbage dump, but lets not add more garbage on top. All kidding aside, we need to be respectful.
- We need a volunteer to bring garbage bags.
- Ken “Pinto Ron” Johnson is the man responsible for starting this tailgate, lets not mess up his reputation. He’s a legend.
- Is MetLife safe for Bills fans? My personal experience is yes absolutely. Yes there will be some trash talking, but nothing too bad. Like any place in the world, it almost always takes 2 to escalate.
- Will there be a TV to watch the game? Most likely not.
- Public House will still have the game on.
- If a group of more than 8 is needed, please call Tom Giulietti with the NY Jets, 973–549–4872. Mention the NYCBBB!
The Jets put together group seating for us again this year.
Section 336, Rows 17-21:
$90.43 per ticket through this link:
If you want to purchase 10+, please call Tom Giulietti. Ticket prices for 10+ will also be $85 each. (firstname.lastname@example.org | 973-549-4872)
More info will come soon about tailgate location. We will certainly coordinate with Pinto Ron as always!
McFadden’s will be showing the draft and offering the following drink special choices tomorrow and Friday:
- $30 open bar 8 to 11pm
- Or get a wristband special for $5 drinks 8 to 11pm.
NFL Draft Specials at McFadden’s
On Thursday (25th ) and Friday (26th ) the following will be offered from 8-11pm:
– $5 beers, cocktails
– 50 cent wings with orders of 10/20 wings
– For the spirited Bills Mafia – $30 all you can drink (with the same 50 cent wing special)
On Saturday (27th), the $5 beers/cocktails and 50 cent wings specials will be available during the draft.
Just a quick note. The Nathan Peterman led Bills take on the Bears at 1pm. The NYC Marathon is going on, so plan your travels accordingly. Also Daylight Savings Time ends so you get an extra hour of sleep.
Next week is the Jets tailgate. Some changes this year due to construction and group tickets getting sold out. I’ve tried to put everything together on one page. Please let me know if I’m missing anything. https://www.nycbbb.com/notes/bills-jets-tailgate-info-2/
– Matt Soreco
Bring extra money tomorrow! Del Reid from 26 Shirts will be setting up shop in McFadden’s before, during and after the game tomorrow. Proceeds of sales go to families in need or charitable organizations. A portion of the sales from Sunday will go to the Kabel family.
- Matt Soreco
Today we mourn the loss of Sally Kabel. Sally is the daughter of Matt Kabel, NYCBBB’s proud co-founder.
6 year old Sally had beaten infant leukemia, but faced many other ongoing health complications as a result of the chemotherapy she needed. An aggressive infection took her life yesterday.
While Sally has been taken from earth, the life lessons she taught us live on. Be courageous. Be strong. Be loving. Be cheerful despite fighting obstacles. Be a ray of Sunshine.
We respect Matt, Nicole, and their sons’ privacy at this time. Right now, their only wish is to ask others to wear yellow or gold tomorrow (Friday) to honor Sweet Sally Sunshine. We will share any other news or information as we learn them.