- Game Sunday, September 8, 2019.
- Game starts at 1:00 pm.
- Lot opens at 8:00 am (NFL rules)
- I suggest you get there first thing if you want to park right next to the action. The lot doesn’t fill up very quickly so if you aren’t there first thing, you probably won’t be too far away.
Lot 26 Pole A
Buy ORANGE PARKING PASS
Important note from Kenny aka Pinto Ron:
Some recent road trip events I have been a part of have been shut down by the police. Stadium’s are becoming intolerant to large masses of fans assembling, leaving a giant messes, and engaging in shenanigans (think table crashing). What happens is a group of 2 or 3 will wander in with a 18 or 24 pack and a bag of munchies. When they leave there are 18 or 28 empty cans and empty bags of munchies scattered on the ground where whey were standing. Multiple this by several hundred and we have a huge problem.
In the past few years, Pinto crew members have stayed late (usually half the first quarter) to at least beat the mess down to a more manageable level to avoid being banned the next year. We are not doing that this year. We are providing garbage bags, and there are dumpsters to place trash in (or near). This is not too much to ask, don’t get us chased out of here next year! This is last tailgating lot on this side of the stadium, and one of the last lots at the lowest parking costs.
- Driving directions to http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions
- Plenty of people take public transportation: http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions.
WHO CAN COME
- EVERYONE is invited. No extra fees to attend tailgate.
- If you are driving, a parking pass/ticket is needed.
- Driving directions to http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions.
- If you are not driving, you can still attend.
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Food and drinks are bring your own.
- Do you need to bring a grill (or other cooking equipment)? There are others with them. I’m sure they would share space, but I would highly recommend either bringing your own or sandwich type foods.
- Section 336, Rows 17-21:
$90.43 per ticket through this link:
- Other options are StubHub or Ticketmaster.
- Section 336, Rows 17-21:
- EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! A few years back, the lot was left an utter disaster. Jets/NFL security wasn’t happy.Be respectful. Yes the Meadowlands was built on a garbage dump, but lets not add more garbage on top. All kidding aside, we need to be respectful.
- We need a volunteer to bring garbage bags.
- Ken “Pinto Ron” Johnson is the man responsible for starting this tailgate, lets not mess up his reputation. He’s a legend.
- Is MetLife safe for Bills fans? My personal experience is yes absolutely. Yes there will be some trash talking, but nothing too bad. Like any place in the world, it almost always takes 2 to escalate.
- Will there be a TV to watch the game? Most likely not.
- Public House will still have the game on.
- If a group of more than 8 is needed, please call Tom Giulietti with the NY Jets, 973–549–4872. Mention the NYCBBB!