Long time no e-mail. I hope everyone had a very happy and filling Thanksgiving. Two things this week… 1) Change to drink special this week only and 2) Sweet Sally Sunshine t-shirts are available for sale at McFadden’s!
Due to the late start and given where we are in the season, we are not doing the normal drink specials this week. Also, McFaddens is taking reservations. Here are the details:
For this Sunday’s 4:05 Bills vs Falcons:
- McFadden’s will be taking reservations, starting right now.
- Call 212-986-1515 and tell them it is for the Bills game.
- All reservations will start at 3:30.
- You will need to provide a call-back phone number when reserving.
- Tables can be reserved for up to 6 people.
- There will be a $15/person minimum.
- You will be seated only when your entire party has arrived.
- In the event that all tables are booked in advance, we will take names on a wait list, first come basis.
- If your entire party is not present by 4pm the table is lost and it will be given to the first – name on the wait list.
- We will abandon the $25/$35 bracelet deal. Instead we will offer $3 drafts and/or $12 pitchers (no Guiness).
- The bar, booths and back bar area are open seating, no reservations.
Remember Calico’s also takes reservations. Their number is 212-557-4300.
Sweet Sally Sunshine T-Shirts
Did you miss out on the last chance to buy Sweet Sally Sunshine tshirts earlier this season? Well we had a whole bunch delivered to McFadden’s. Our good friend Scott with Dear God Why Us Sports will be selling them in the middle section of McFadden’s. T-Shirts are $25 and all the money goes to support the Kabel family during their baby daughter’s ongoing fight against Leukemia. Here is a pic of the t-shirt with 3 find looking gentlemen modeling it: https://www.nycbbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/sss.jpg
More about Sweet Sally Sunshine:
Very interesting next few games, no?
– Matt Soreco