Hello all 1,587 NYC Bills fans!
Is everybody else over the loss from last Sunday as well? The Bills head to Miami to Squish the Fish this Sunday at 1pm for what is guaranteed to be another exciting game! The Bills/Dolphins rivalry always attracts a ton of Bills fans to 42nd and 2nd as the series stands at 3-3 the last three seasons. Look for Willis to have a huge game as he always comes to play when it involves his home town. The Bills placed Troy Vincent on IR for the year, so rookies Ko Simpson and Donte Whitner will be manning the starting safety positions. JP Losman has gotten positive reviews for his performance last week, can he lead the team to victory this week against a new and beat up Dolphins secondary? Come find out by joining NYCBBB at McFadden’s and Calico Jack’s this weekend!
Thanks to all of you the submitted feedback this week, 99% of you had a great time! Here are some updates based on your emails:
1) There will be NO table reservations at McFadden’s, the bar apologizes for the mix-up with the reserved tables last week and guaranteed that it won’t happen again.
2) The cooler broke down in McFadden’s early Sunday morning, which is what caused the beer pouring issues and was unavoidable. I’m glad that you all enjoyed the Stella and Harp which seamed to be the only beers cool enough to efficiently run for a few hours!
3) The AV issues have been worked out in Calicos, McFadden’s is working to get sound in the back room.
4) The bars will no longer be playing music during commercials.
5) Both bars will work to get more staff for this Sunday’s game.
Every year there are always a few kinks to be worked out the first week or two, and this year there were fewer kinks than in the past, especially considering we had the biggest crowd ever! The bathrooms were clean, wings were good, TVs worked, the service worked their butts off and everybody had a great time!
Sahlen hot dogs will be available for purchase starting this Sunday for $1 each! Just ask your wait staff for one! I’ll speak with the cooks Sunday morning and show them how they should be cooked. Also, feel free to order from the menus in each bar, the French Dip and Pit Burger in McFadden’s are my two favorites!
Doors open at 11am again…see you there!
NYCBBB staff member Phil Mann talks about his experience as a NYCBBB veteran:
The Bills asked us to send out this ticket order form for the future games that tickets remain for. Also, if you haven’t done so already please sign up as a backer on the Buffalo Bills website. The more members we get, the more prizes we’ll get to give to you guys. Being a backer also has plenty of benefits for you.
SQUISH THE FISH
SQUISH THE FISH
SQUISH THE FISH!!!
—Matt “talkin’ proud and have always hated the Dolphins” Kabel